Nelson Oyadomari is the Regional Branch Manager of Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. - Hawaii.
Since 1993, Nelson has been involved in different areas of mortgage lending, first at Honolulu Mortgage Company then with Bank of America and finally here at PRMI Hawaii. He is a member in good standing with the following organizations:
• Mortgage Bankers Association
• Society of Certified Senior Advisors
• Better Business Bureau - Accredited Business - Hawaii
Community service is very important to everyone at PRMI, and over the last three decades, he has served and/or financially supported various organizations. A partial list includes:
• State of Hawaii Aloha Stadium Authority Board Chair
• State of Hawaii Aloha Stadium Authority Member
• State of Hawaii Mortgage Broker Reform Task Force
• State of Hawaii Mortgage Brokers and Solicitors Advisory Committee
• McKinley High School Scholarship Foundation Board Member
• Kawananakoa Middle School Auditorium Restoration
• Maemae School & Community Foundation
• Kalihi Waena Elementary School Backpack Donation
• O-Bots Foundation - Hawaii Robotics Program
• Oahu SPCA - Oahu Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
• Girl Scouts of Hawaii
• Feeding America Organization
“I absolutely love being a mortgage lender. When we help a young couple purchase their first home, help someone refinance to improve their cash-flow or help a Senior gain financial peace-of-mind with a reverse mortgage, it makes the long hours all worth while!"
Nelson enjoys golfing, is an avid Elvis Presley fan and lives and dies by the fortunes (and misfortunes) of the San Francisco 49ers.